Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Little Pony Rainbow Castle Cake

I did this cake for my daughters 5th birthday party. She wanted a My Little Pony party, so we did this cake and made up little goodie bags with pony stuff in them. This is the same cake I have done a few times before with different color combinations. I just love it so much, it's so simple, but you can tailor it to just about anything. It would be a beautiful wedding cake all done in white... Maybe someday! The cakes are 10 and 6 inches. The ponies I used are some I got off ebay. Everything is done in buttercream and royal icing except for the little flowers and the yellow shingles, they are fondant.












3 comments:

  1. I love it Colony. I especially love the swirls on the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finally updated yeah! I was pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O MY goodness... ALL i an say iS WOW! Great job! p.s. found you through Keri! I may need some help... BELLA turns 4 on the 1st BUT we r celebrating her birthday on Aug. 3rd. I want to do a barbie cake with barbie in a grass skirt sitting on top of a sheet cake with water and beach sand..... HMMMM!

    ReplyDelete